Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Recently.

So I have decided blogging once every three or four months is totally okay? I am such a slacker... I know! Well nothing is too new with us.  I will catch you up to speed on the last few months with some pictures. Here goes. 


We got couches and pillows. 


Instead of dyeing eggs, we got super crafty and made our own!  


Trav and Mom met Mitt and shook his hand!  


And I've had a few fun photo shoots lately. Which you can see more of here.
Cassandra and Matthew above, and Rachelle and Burke below.


I almost forgot Dad's "accidental" session.
So rugged and handsome, I know. We love you dad!


And I was recently called into the Young Women's as Beehive Advisor.  I love it.. It feels good to be back! Oh and I got a new summer hair cut!


Well that's the quarterly report.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. Great post, Julie! There are lots of good things going on in your life. Your photos of Cassandra and Rachelle and co. are wonderful. We are so happy for all of their good news. Perfect backdrop for dad's "photo shoot". We would love to have you take some shots of dad and I for real this summer. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics of Rachelle and Cassandra. Really Love those Easter Eggs! Will you make them again with me next year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Great pics! too bad you don't live closer so we could have you do a few of the twins. They're getting so big! Next time you head to Utah stop in for a visit! We'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A+ report, my dear. I love you a ridiculous amount.

    ReplyDelete