Thursday, December 29, 2011

Twenty-Twelve



It's that time of year again, when we make our New Years resolutions. You know the drill... Make your list and stick to them! Easier said than done.. right? 
This year I am being realistic and reasonable.  I am not going to loose an extreme amount of weight, or wake up January 1st and be the perfect housewife. 
I am however, setting some goals (big and small) and making changes. 


With that being said.. 2011, it has been great! Really!! Trav graduated with his bachelors degree at BYU-I, which brought us back home to Idaho Falls. I developed a knack for photography. And we celebrated our 1st year of marital bliss. 


..2012, assuming it wont be the end of the world? (haha) Let's make this year better than ever.  Anthony Robbins said, "To get different results you need to do something different." So here's to doing things a little differently. 




Let the countdown begin. Happy 2012!






3 comments:

  1. I agree...2011 was a very good year and it is always a good time to count our blessings. I am also looking forward to a new year filled with a new outlook and new opportunities. Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayy! good luck with all of your resolutions!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Idaho:) I grew up in Moscow and now go to school in Montana... but I miss and love Idaho so much! Yay to 2012! I'm also trying to set more realistic goals for myself.

    ReplyDelete