Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful



I sure hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as ours!! We spent ours at Mom and Dads Stewarts with most of you. What a delicious meal, And a great weekend!  We have so much to be thankful for this year. I am grateful for a loving husband,  wonderful family and friends, a warm home, good employment, & the blessing of the gospel in our lives.. to name just a few.


Life may not be perfect but there is always something to be grateful for.

Take Travis for example.. He is grateful for his eyebrows. Haha, Aren't we all.





Thank you Photoshop for the wax job and a good laugh!

5 comments:

  1. What a difference eyebrows make!!! My goodness. Love you and Travis so much. We think of you both often. Loved being together at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes, Thanksgiving was great...and filling. Also: I am very grateful for eyebrows. I'm keeping them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at the pic like whoa Trav looks different...then I read your post and was like oh yeah that's it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Yay eyebrows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If we are paying attention we can find something new to be grateful for each day. Today, I too, am grateful for Travis's eyebrows. Who knew? But now that you mention it I guess I am also grateful for mascara. Without makeup my eyes (and eyebrows) would disappear altogether. So much to be grateful for!

    We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving and for that and our sweet family, I am truly grateful!

    ReplyDelete